Summer Fruit Smoothies￼
Summer Fruit Smoothies make such a refreshing and tasty addition to a long day in the sun! They are simple to make, easy to customize, and even the kids love them too! It is a convenient snack that the whole family can look forward to. They can be a healthy treat that the entire family can enjoy making together.
When is the best time for smoothies?
Summertime is a wonderful time to try new and exciting drinks. You’ll definitely need some new ideas to start your summer off right. Cool off and stay hydrated with a cool and refreshing smoothie. Start the summer off with one of these 15 fun and fruity smoothie recipes! Try one or all 15 until you find your favorite. There is sure to be one here to please everyone.
15 Summer Fruit Smoothies
1. Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie: 5 simple ingredients blended together to cool you off on a hot summer day!
2. Berry Smoothie: A mixture of creamy oat milk and cucumbers. Add together to make this smoothie a wonderful way to hydrate yourself.
3. Pineapple Mango Smoothie: Pineapple, mango, orange juice, and banana make a simple and tropical blended smoothie!
4. Pomegranate Guava Smoothie: Go beyond the basics with this fun and unique guava and pomegranate seed smoothie!
5. Blackberry Smoothie: Dark blackberries and cherries help to hide the greens in this secretly healthy smoothie!
6. Peaches & Cream Smoothie: Oats, peaches, and fresh coconut blend together perfectly for an ice-cold creamy smoothie!
7. Berry & Toasted Coconut Smoothie: Raspberries, blueberries, pineapple, and coconut. Toast ingredients ahead of time make a tasty addition to your hot summer day!
8. Pineapple Avocado Smoothie: Cauliflower and avocado are inside this tropical fruit smoothie. This is a great way to get some extra veggies!
9. Cotton Candy Grape Smoothie: Using the famous cotton candy grapes, you can have one smoothie with a unique twist!
10. Pina Colada Smoothie: Transport yourself to a tropical island paradise with this hydrating smoothie using only 4 ingredients.
11. Cherry Banana Smoothie: Walnuts, hemp seeds, and fresh cherries make this a high fiber and nutritious smoothie!
12. Lemon Smoothie: Made with vanilla yogurt and lemon juice, this smoothie is refreshing light, and sunshine in a bottle!
13. Tropical Dragonfruit Smoothie: Sweetened with dates and packed with super greens, this exotic smoothie is vibrant. !
14. Blueberry Chia Coconut Water Smoothie: A refreshingly light dairy-free smoothie perfect for hydrating on a hot summer day!
15. Orange Smoothie: Not your basic orange smoothie, this one packs tons of flavor into one deliciously creamy tropical smoothie.
How to access recipes in this post?
Just click on any of the 15 recipes to receive ingredients on how to make them.
Can alcohol be added to 15 Summer Fruit Smoothies?
Adding alcohol to any smoothie will alter the taste. Leave alcohol out of recipes for the children to enjoy.