Blue Hawaiian Jello Shots scream let’s celebrate summer. It is a delightful combination of blue raspberry jello and coconut rum. Complete these shots with pineapple and cherries!
Jello shots are my favorite! Between Pina Colada Jello Shots, Shark Jello Shots, and these Blue Hawaiian Jello Shots I am one happy girl!
These Blue Hawaiian Jello Shots are the perfect way to celebrate summer. If you are having a backyard get together or having a small gathering with friends, jello shots are a great way to enjoy your adult cocktails.
The thing I love about these shots is that every time I drink them it takes me back to my favorite tropical vacation!
• Box Blue Raspberry Jello
•1 Cup Water
•1 Cup Coconut Rum
How to Make Blue Hawaiian Jello Shots
1. Bring 1 cup of water to a boil.
2. Add the jello to the boiling water.
3. Pour in 1 cup coconut rum.
4. Mix well.
5. Pour the gelaton mixture, into the individual condiment cups. Refrigerate.
6. Add a cherry to the top.
7. A few pineapple pieces for garnish.
Tips Tricks and FAQs
- When making these be sure you stick to the ratio of jello to water to rum. Adding too much rum will cause these to not set correctly in the fridge.
- Garnish your blue hawaiian jello shots with pineapple, cherries, and even whip cream if you prefer. Don’t add these until you are ready to serve.
- Be sure to grab disposable cups for easy clean up.
- If you want to give these more of a Hawaiian taste, you can substitute the 1 cup of water for ½ cup of boiling water and a ½ cup of pineapple juice.
- If you want an easy way to move your jello shots to the fridge, place them in muffin tins to fill and then place the whole muffin tin in the fridge.
- You can easily double the recipe if you choose.
You will want to store your leftover jello shots in the fridge for up to 3 days. Be sure you keep them out of the reach of kids.
I highly recommend making these the night before to ensure they set properly.
Can you make jello shots without alcohol?
Yes! You can make these without alcohol. Swap out the coconut rum for cold water or even a carbonated clear soda.
How many shots do you get out of one batch?
Depending on how full you fill the cups and the size of the cups, you will get about 16 jello shots.
- 1 Box Blue Raspberry Jello
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Coconut Rum
- Bring 1 cup of water to a boil.
2.Once boiling, pour in the jello packet.
3.Pour in 1 cup coconut rum.
5.Pour into condiment cup and refrigerate until has hardened.
6.Add a cherry to the top.
7.A few pineapple pieces for garnish.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 37Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 1mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 0gSugar: 4gProtein: 0g