Memorial Day and July 4th Festive Desserts
Try some of these amazing Memorial Day and July 4th Festive Desserts recipes that are sure to bring life to your party. Everyone enjoys eating at family get-togethers. Your table will shine in red, white, and blue to make this one of the most festive holidays celebrated.
I enjoy celebrating the holidays. It is always a good feeling for your guests to enjoy themselves. Serving all kinds of delicious foods makes everyone feel welcome. Having family and friends together under one roof is a great accomplishment. Spending time with your loved ones is a very important part of the holiday celebrations.
Cooking and baking and preparing are all part of the excitement of the celebration. Bringing family recipes old and new can be very exciting. I hope the recipes below will help you prepare for your family’s celebration and I can only hope you will find some amazing desserts that will make your festivities more enjoyable.
36 Amazing Memorial Day and July 4th Festive Desserts Below
- These 4th of July Layered Jello desserts are sure to be the hit of the party!! A total crowd-pleaser. Make a batch of kid-friendly “shots”, and a batch for the grown-ups by turning these into VODKA JELLO desserts!
- This delight is made with a boxed cake mix and a cream cheese filling. Topped with red strawberries and blueberries. These cookie cups are as adorable as they are tasty.
- These adorable Red White and Blue No-Bake Cheesecake In A Jar are layered with strawberries, blueberries, and a creamy vanilla no-bake cheesecake, topped with whipped cream, more berries, and graham cracker crumbs!
- Delicious 4th of July Rice Krispies Treats are the perfect no-bake dessert for your summer BBQs! Everyone is going to love the layers of red, white, and blue Rice Krispies Treats.
- This Patriotic Trifle Recipe features delicious red, white and blue layers for a festive dessert perfect for the 4th of July or Memorial Day. This is a total crowd pleaser!
Red, White, and Blue Festive Dessert Recipes
- This is the best Oreo Balls recipe if you need a special red, white and blue treat for the Fourth of July or Memorial Day. The kids will LOVE these!
- Patriotic red watermelon stars and sweet blueberries make a refreshing snack or treat for the 4th of July. You can put these together a day in advance. Place them in the refrigerator overnight to make your party preparations easier!
- This easy red white and blue bundt cake recipe is the perfect patriotic dessert for your 4th of July celebrations. Made with a boxed cake mix, food coloring, and a simple powdered guar glaze on top, every bite is flavorful, sweet, and a crowd-pleaser.
Delicious Memorial Day and July 4th Recipes
- Nothing says summertime like a shortcake! This easily layered family-size blueberry, strawberry shortcake is a quick no-bake sharing-size dessert. Filled with strawberries, blueberries, and cream for the ultimate 4th of July treat!
- Your guests will love this fruity dip. It is very easy to make. It is an excellent alternative to watermelon at your Fourth of July gathering.
- Red Velvet Cake Balls are moist balls of cake, mixed with cream cheese frosting and covered in chocolate. These bite-sized little gems are perfect for Fourth of July gatherings. A guaranteed hit!
- This Patriotic Poke Cake made with a white cake mix, blue gelatin, cherry fruit filling, and whipped topping is the perfect red, white, and blue dessert for your Memorial Day celebration. It’s fun, festive, and delicious, and a great cake recipe to make with the kids!
Absolutely delectable Memorial Day and July 4th Recipes
- Make your summer celebrations extra fun and festive with this 4th of July poke cake! Featuring a whipped topping with blueberries and a fresh strawberry filling, this is always a crowd-pleasing patriotic dessert.
- These fun Red, White & Blue Patriotic Cookies are an easy dessert for your next holiday gathering! Bright blue cookies with red and white designs are a tasty treat everyone will enjoy!
- These are the easiest patriotic cupcakes to make. With only a few simple ingredients – even your kids can make these!
- Red, white, and blue trifle is a delicious no-bake berry trifle made with fresh blueberries and strawberries, pudding mix, pound cake, and whipped cream. This seriously simple dessert takes just 7 ingredients and 15 minutes to put together.
Amazing Red, White, and Blue Tasty Desserts
- These firecracker cupcakes are a fun and festive 4th of July party dessert with red, white, and blue firework cupcake toppers made of paper straws and candy. They are sure to be the star of your 4th of July dessert spread!
- Sweet and delicious. This fruity flag dessert pizza is fresh berries and a sugar cookie crust. It’s easy.
- These patriotic sour cream sugar cookies are perfect for the 4th of July! The cream cheese frosting is easily dyed red, white, and blue, and the dough is perfect for cookie cutters.
- Looking for a delicious recipe to serve for dessert or maybe your next BBQ? This recipe for M&M chocolate chip cheesecake bars is for you. The M&M’s just help to add a pop of color.
Memorial Day and July 4th No-Bake Desserts
- With July 4th around the corner, this no-bake 4th of July pound cake sticks could not be easier to make! Just 3 ingredients and no baking required, these are the ideal patriotic bite-sized dessert for your next 4th of July party!
- Beautiful cake idea for the 4th of July. You can experiment with colors and add more red. This vanilla cake will make your holiday better and tastier!
Enjoy Different Varieties of Memorial Day and July 4th Desserts
- This Fourth of July fruit tray is a fun and festive treat to make to celebrate Independence Day! It is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
- This patriotic pull-apart American Flag Cheesecake Biscuit Bomb is the perfect summer dessert for Memorial Day, Fourth of July, or Labor Day! It is super easy to make, fun, and absolutely delicious!
- These semi-homemade American Flag Snack Cakes are a fun dessert for your next patriotic party! These fun treats will be a huge hit with only a few simple ingredients!
- Red, White, and Blue Jello Stars – the cutest treat for the 4th of July or Memorial Day! Just 4 ingredients and is easy to prepare!
Celebrate All These Wonderful Memorial Day and July 4th Recipes
- White chocolate covered Red, White, and Blue strawberries. Turn your strawberries into a chocolate-covered patriotic dessert.
- American Flag Sugar Cookie Bars are an easy and delicious Patriotic dessert recipe. Store-bought cookie dough, sprinkles, and frosting combine into sugar cookie bars.
- This No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake has a classic graham cracker crust filled with a creamy, dreamy no-bake lemon cheesecake filling, topped with fresh whipped cream and berries! This beauty is all dressed up for Independence Day!
- A frozen patriotic torte delight that requires no baking. Deliciously refreshing and ready for your holiday celebration!
- These mini mixed berry cobblers with star-shaped puff pastries will steal the show at your next summer BBQ. These are adorable and the salted caramel pretzel frozen custard is the perfect combo and sweet and salty.
Memorial Day and July 4th Celebrations of Cakes and Pies for Desserts
- This Red, White, and Blue Marble Layered Cake is the perfect dessert to serve for the 4th of July or any other patriotic celebration, family gathering, or holiday cookout. Tie-dye cake with vanilla buttercream frosting is festive and fun.
- This frozen custard pie is made with mixed berries for a sweet red, white, and blue patriotic treat!
- Easy red, white, and blue marble bundt cake recipe! This moist vanilla bundt cake makes a perfect 4th of July dessert!
- Patriotic mini trifles are a no-cook, no-bake, make-ahead treat! Perfect for the 4th July celebrations!
- Chantilly Cake brings easy and delicious elegance to the dessert table! With layers of vanilla cake, mascarpone frosting, fresh red white, and blueberries, this cake is always a huge hit.
All of the above recipes for Memorial Day or July 4th recipes can be enjoyed anytime for a red, white, and blue theme including Veterans Day celebrations. Check out an additional recipe for the 4th of July Cake Balls. I’m sure you will find a pleasing recipe to enjoy for years to come.
These are so festive. And they look delicious! I’ve got to try the watermelon stars and blueberries. My toddler loves watermelon and he could even help me make them!
Hi Sally glad to hear you enjoy the posting. I hope you and your toddler have alot of fun in the kitchen. I will be putting up more fun recipes in the future. Please enjoy!!
Yum! All of these recipes make me so hungry! Can’t wait to try some- thanks for sharing!
Thank you for giving feedback. Let me know whatever you try and how it comes out. I will be putting up my recipes in the future
Omg I am loving those rice krispie squares! Too stinking cute.
I am so happy to hear when someone enjoys something I posted. Thank you Shelby and keep watching for new items to come soon.
love all these fun and festive fourth of July recipes!!
thank you katie I hope your family had a wonderful holiday
great round up of dessert recipes for the celebration
thank you I hope you find some that you will enjoy and add festivities to your holiday celebrations.