Summer Grilling Recipes
It’s officially summer grilling recipes season and we couldn’t be more excited around here! Honestly, does anything say summer more than firing up the backyard barbeque?
You don’t have to be a grill master to make a delicious meal using your smoker or barbeque. From chicken to shrimp, kabobs, steaks, a full farmer’s market salad, and even brie cheese, there’s something for here everyone! Whether you’re grilling for your family, friends, a potluck, or a full-on summer pool party, these 15 recipes are sure to impress!
So fire up that grill and let one of these mouthwatering recipes inspire your next backyard party or hot summer evening!
Recipes For The Grill 1-5
1. Grilled BBQ Chicken Drumsticks: A homemade spice blend dry-rubbed onto drumsticks and then carmelized with BBQ sauce!
2. Grilled Peach & Avocado Salad: A refreshingly light salad with fresh grilled peaches and goat cheese!
3. Chicken Caesar Salad w/Grilled Romaine: A refreshing take on caesar salad! Charred romaine and lemons make this a unique recipe perfect for the summer grill!
4. Grilled Flank Steak: Marinated in red wine vinegar and brown sugar, this recipe is both sweet and savory!
5. Grilled Rib Eye w/Chimichurri Sauce: A 20-minute recipe perfect for a summer night! Homemade chimichurri sauce makes this recipe extra flavorful!
Recipes For The Grill 6-10
6. Ground Beef Kabobs: Perfect for a potluck or backyard BBQ, these unique and budget-friendly kabobs are sure to be a hit!
7. Spinach & Feta Turkey Burgers: A healthy and flavorful alternative to your old-fashioned burger cookout. These turkey burgers are simple and delicious!
8. Perfectly Grilled Salmon: Marinated salmon grilled to perfection no matter the size of the filet!
9. Grilled Farmer’s Market Salad: Charred vegetables, fresh basil, adobo chicken, and halloumi cheese tossed together in smoky perfection!
10. Grilled Shrimp Kabobs: A flavorful recipe with jumbo shrimp, bell peppers, onions, and a few simple marinade ingredients!
Recipes For The Grill 11-15
11. Grilled Brie: An entire wheel of brie cheese grilled and topped with honey and balsamic reduction for a sweet and salty appetizer or snack!
12. Homemade Grilled Pizza: If you’ve never thrown a pizza on the grill, this is definitely a must for any summer bucket list!
13. Peach Jalapeno Pork Chops: Spicy sweet pork chops grilled to juicy perfection and topped with honey jalapeno sauce.
14. Grilled Carne Asada: A marinated beef recipe that turns out extremely tender, and can be used for tacos, burritos, or quesadillas!
15. Jamaican Jerk Chicken: Transport yourself to a tropical island with this sweet and spicy grilled chicken recipe